IMMACULATE 18TH CENTURY COUNTRY HOUSE NESTLED IN KENT COUNTRYSIDE
An immaculately presented 18th century 5-bedroom country family home with modern twists mixed with traditional feature contained within 3,500 sq feet. It is set amidst impressive landscaped gardens and grounds of 5 acres.
The house is arranged over two floors and has many features:-
- A wealth of exposed timbers and beams, internal oak panelled doors, solid oak flooring to the entrance hall and family room. Bespoke oak staircase.
- Two reception rooms feature impressive inglenook fireplaces.
- Orangery with magnificent views of the garden.
- Beautiful grey and gold bookcase in family room
- Grey painted kitchen and breakfast with a bespoke painted utility room
- A small stunning oak library
- 4 double bedroom all with beams. Main bedroom has an en-suite and a painted fitted dressing room, plus a single bedroom
- Victorian glass houses
- Formal gardens, lake and charming tree house.